Continue the love of Valentine’s Day as husband and wife artist duo Heath and Jodie bring us encounters with Love and Fear.
Take part on the night:
- Declare love in Commitment Ceremonies lead by Jodie and Heath. Partners, siblings, best friends…anyone who has a declaration of love to make!
- Enjoy the sassy chorus of the Bad Bitch Choir. Reworking hits by TLC, Arctic Monkeys and Salt-N-Pepa
- Strip down for life drawing class. Draw nudes, in the nude
- Wonder at a warped remake of Katy Perry’s ‘California Gurls’ music video. A video portrait by artist Daniel McKewan
- Cut a rug to DJ Sveta spinning the decks on the Sculpture Terrace
- Learn the history of Love and Fear in cinema with Jay Katz aka the original Movie Guy
- Last chance to see the Chuck Close exhibition!
Plus contributions from Abdul Abdullah and other artist announced on ARTBAR Facebook page…
For a little extra* ($10) see Chuck Close: Prints, Process and Collaboration.
Facebook Event Here
Art, music, performance and design collide. Encounters with artists after dark at the MCA. Ages 18 +
*Tickets are only valid for use on Fri 27 Feb during ARTBAR. Exhibition closes at 9.30pm sharp, last entry at 9pm.