Group Bookings & Ticket Purchases
War Is Over! (if you want it): Yoko Ono
15 November –23 February 2014
A major survey of works by legendary artist, musician and activist Yoko Ono, encompassing five decades of artwork across various media.
Investigate 5 decades of Yoko Ono’s work. Zero in on the artist’s practice, identify unifying themes and ideas within the exhibition and reflect on curatorial decision-making.
$250 per 15 students, includes exhibition entry, accompanying teachers free
Bookings are essential for Educator-led programs via the online booking form.
Self-guided group tickets
Tertiary groups wishing to visit the exhibition in a self-guided capacity must pre-book their visit in advance. For groups unable to pre-pay for their tickets, the MCA strongly encourages individual students to pre-purchase their ticket online or onsite before the day of their visit.
Pre-purchased group tickets: $14.80 per student, accompanying teachers free.
Individual tickets: $14.80 per student (online purchase), $15 per student (onsite), accompanying teachers free with group booking confirmation form.
Group tickets for self-guided groups must be purchased in advance, via the online booking form.
Booking conditions and cancellation policy
• All tertiary groups must book in advance.
• Any changes to numbers, times or dates must be communicated in writing. Changes can be made up until 2 weeks prior to your booking, but will incur a $30 administration fee.
• Groups are required to make full payment prior to their visit. Tertiary self-guided groups unable to pay in advance should advise students to pre-purchase individual tickets online or at the MCA.
• The MCA is unable to offer refunds.
• Groups are not permitted to enter the exhibition before or after their allocated program time.
• Due to the large volume of people visiting the MCA we cannot accommodate groups that arrive
before or after their allocated time, nor can we extend a booking on the day.