Yoko Ono Group Bookings
School and Group Bookings & Ticket Purchases
War Is Over! (if you want it): Yoko Ono
15 November –23 February 2014
A major survey of works by legendary artist, musician and activist Yoko Ono, encompassing five decades of artwork across various media.
Exhibition in Focus Program for Secondary Students*
With MCA Artist Educators
Investigate 5 decades of Yoko Ono’s work. Zero in on the artist’s practice, identify unifying themes and ideas within the exhibition and reflect on curatorial decision-making.
Gallery Exploration (60/90 minutes)
$180/ $210 per 15 students
Gallery Exploration + Creative Studio Extension (90 minutes)
$210 per 15 students
Price includes exhibition entry, accompanying teachers FREE
Bookings are essential for Educator-led programs via the online booking form.
Self-guided school group tickets
School groups wishing to visit the exhibition in a self-guided capacity, must purchase a group ticket in advance.
$7.50 per student, accompanying teachers free
Group tickets for self-guided groups must be purchased in advance, via the online booking form.
Booking conditions and cancellation policy
• Schools will be invoiced for the number of students they have booked for – any changes will incur a $30 administration fee.
• Any changes to numbers, times or dates must be communicated in writing. Changes can be made up until 2 weeks prior to your booking.
• All school groups are required to make full payment prior to their visit. Tertiary groups unable to pay in advance should advise students to pre-purchase individual tickets online or at the MCA.
• The MCA is unable to offer refunds.
• Groups are not permitted to enter the exhibition before or after their allocated program time.
• Due to the large volume of people visiting the MCA we cannot accommodate groups that arrive before or after their allocated time, nor can we extend a booking on the day.