- Please note that all groups must make a booking, including self-guided groups.
- Due to the high volume of MCA visitors we cannot guarantee entry to unbooked groups.
- The MCA requests a minimum adult-student ratio of 1:6 for groups with specific needs, 1:6 for early learning groups, 1:10 for primary groups and 1:15 for other groups.
- Bookings should be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
MAKE A BOOKING
The easiest way to make a booking is to complete our online booking request form.
If you need assistance, please contact MCA Learning on 02 9245 2400.
MCA Artist Educator-led programs:
60-minutes: Gallery Exploration – $135 (per 15 students)
90-minutes: Gallery Exploration – $165 (per 15 students)
90-minutes: Gallery Exploration + Creative Studio Extension – $180 (per 15 students)
Workshops and special programs:
prices as listed
Teachers, accompanying adults and carers are free.
All costs are GST free
Self guided groups:
FREE, except for ticketed exhibitions. Bookings essential.
CONFIRMATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All bookings will receive a Booking Confirmation Form. Please bring this with you on the day of your visit.
- MCA will invoice you before your visit.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, you must provide notice of 7 working days, otherwise your visit will be charged in full.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, any changes to booking details may incur an administration fee of $30.
Special events – student and teachers programs:
- The MCA is unable to offer refunds
DATES, TIMES AND BOOKINGS
Department of Education schools: www.dartconnections.org.au
Catholic and Independent schools: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9245 2454