Support the MCA
MCA Annual Appeal 2015
Help provide FREE creative learning programs to students and families who are most in need
The ability to think differently and creatively is a vital skill when dealing with the challenges and opportunities of our world. For the MCA Annual Appeal 2015 we are seeking your support to provide free creative learning programs for school students and their families from low socio-economic backgrounds.
Many students have their first experience of a museum through their school. However, the costs of transport and participation fees are often barriers which prevent schools from accessing MCA’s learning programs.
Your donation will make it possible for the MCA to bring students and their families to the Museum to experience and enjoy creative learning programs. You can help to inspire these students to achieve in their schooling and beyond, giving them skills, opportunities and experiences that will help shape their future and our world.
Here’s how your tax deductable donation will help.
- Up to $100 will provide materials for 60 students
- $200 will enable one class of students to participate in a creative learning workshop
- $500 will provide transport for one class of students and family members to travel to the MCA
- $1000 will enable four classes of students to travel to the MCA and participate in a workshop
- Donations of over $1000 will provide many students and their families with the opportunity to overcome isolation through programs that emphasise social connection, community participation, and access to rich cultural experiences through contemporary art.
The generosity of our donors is critical to the MCA as we raise over 70% of our funding from non-government sources. Your tax deductible donation will directly enable more access for people whose need is greatest.
We thank you for supporting us.
Donating to the Annual Appeal is easy, simply click the link below.
Alternatively, please contact Lisa Hamilton, Philanthropy Manager on +61 2 9245 2414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible.