Support the MCA
The MCA raises over 70% of its revenue from non-governmental sources.
The generosity of individuals plays a vital role in our ability to stage ambitious exhibitions and high-quality learning programs, providing crucial support for Australian art and artists.
You can make a difference and show your support to the MCA by donating today.
Donations of $2 or more are fully tax-deductible.
Ways in which your donation contributes to the future of the MCA:
- $50 provides a week’s supply of crayons for MCA kids & families programs
- $150 pays for one Art Write Now art & literacy program for a class of disadvantaged students
- $250 covers the travel costs of an interstate artist exhibiting at the MCA
- $500 provides artist’s materials used to make a new commissioned artwork
- $600 connects three classes in regional areas with the MCA through a digital excursion
- $1500 provides a week’s accommodation for an artist and their team whilst installing an exhibition at the MCA
- $1500 pays for four primary classes to experience a creative learning program with MCA Artist Educators
If you have any questions about philanthropy at the MCA, please contact Philanthropy Manager Lisa Hamilton on +61 2 9245 2414 or email email@example.com.