Spiderman posters have started popping up all over Sydney with the help of MCA Outdoor Media Sponsor JCDecaux. Featuring an image of the Stephen Birch artwork showing in Volume One: MCA Collection, the posters also play a part in a viral augmented reality marketing campaign and competition showcasing one of the MCA’s new apps, .
Download the free app MCA on your phone or tablet. The image triggers the intelligent interactive content., frame the poster in the camera window and fly through the
Take a creative photo or video of you and your friends spying on a Spiderman poster, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (files must be less than 1MB) and be in the running to win an MCA store gift voucher worth $250. Other prizes of MCA badges, bags, posters are also up for grabs.
Watch Spiderman in action on the JCDecaux YouTube channel.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participants may enter by emailing a photo or video of themselves and an MCA Spiderman poster to email@example.com between 26/03/12 and 16/04/12. Eligible participants will be required to provide their name and contact details in the email. Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
3. The competition opens at 10am AEST on Monday 26 March 2012 and ends at 5pm AEST on Monday 16 April 2012.
4. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
5. Employees of the Museum Of Contemporary Art Ltd and their immediate families and the companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
6. The judging for the weekly prizes will take place each Friday between Monday 26 March and Monday 16 April 2012 at the Museum Of Contemporary Art Ltd, 140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia. The judging for the overall winner will take place on Wednesday 18 April 2012 at the Museum of Contemporary Art Ltd, 140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
7. The winners will be notified via email within two days after the prize draw and the prizes will be sent within 7 days after the final result is decided.
8. If the Prizes remains unclaimed three months after the initial judging, they remain the property of the Museum of Contemporary Art Ltd.
9. It is a condition of entry that winners agree to the publication of their name and state on the site www.mca.com.au
10. The Museum reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Museum.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Museum, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.