Almanac: The Gift of Ann Lewis AO
Museum of Contemporary Art Australia (MCA)
08 Dec 2009 to 18 Apr 2010
Curator: Glenn Barkley
Please note: The MCA is currently working through its exhibition archive to provide rich documentation of past exhibitions, including a full listing of artists exhibited. This page currently only features artists and works that are in the MCA’s online collection. Please check back soon, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or queries.
- Untitled Snake Oil
- Rainbow serpent of the Dreamtime
- Body paint
- Wall sculpture
- Leaning piece
- Winter morning
- Exposed painting charcoal black deep violet
- Exposed painting pewter
- Liberty or love
- Untitled (body painting series)
- Airport #3
- groundspeed (Red Piazza) #3
- Arawa Swimming Hole From the series 'Bougainville'
- Aussie Soldier in Ainaro Hospital Ruins From the series 'East Timor'
- Bondi Cherub From the series 'Bondi'
- Joe Tapp Kilarney Station, NT
- Little Ross at Oenpelli Spring From the series 'Outback'
- Man at ATM, Paris
- Man Ray is alive and well in Paris
- Mataranka, NT
- Octopussy Man From the series 'Coming Back'
- Roper River, NT
- Top Springs, NT
- Namangwarri - crocodile with mimi spirit figures
- Para Way, other way
- Barramundi, snake and two broken head fish
- Untitled XII From the series Origami
Gloria Tamerre Petyarre
- Leaves in the wind
- Tampa Clay Piece 4
- 3 works from the series The Great Ultimates
- 92 bounces 30.11.95 from the series Bradman's tank
Lola Delhi Ryan
- Harbour Bridge
- Sailing boat
- iMac with cloud
- Tingari cycle #7269
Turkey Tolson Tjupurrula
- Untitled (spear straightening)
- Liberty or love
- Untitled (hollow log coffin)
- English Garden, Weston Park, Australian Capital Territory from the series Natural Wonders